Sunday, May 31, 2009

Torq Practice Set (Fail Set)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4XW780OP

Sunday night.
Instead of doing my English or Econ homework,
I spent an hour trying to practice mixing on Torq.
I still havent gotten used to it,
but beatmatching on it is for some reason easier than on VDJ.
-_____-

But this was a really messy set.
Like... bad.
The powers that be did not have me do well on this one.
Transitions were terrible, and I screwed up the effects in some places.
Its been my off week I guess.
Or, I was talking to Elvin about this,
and he says this, in fob speak status,
"Well its bcuz you have been practicing way too hard bro :)
you need to let it flow to you don push it it is all about having fun :)"

Haha I guess that could be another reason too.
Even though it was a pretty off set, I see no other reason not to put it out there.
Maybe you guys can tell me if it's actually some technical thing that I'm missing.
I don't know.

I... hope you guys enjoy the set?
:P

Your's truly.
Wilson

Tracklisting:
1. You Never Said (Dash Berlin Remix) - Cerf Mistika & Jaren
2. Wasted (Original Mix) - Andy Duguid ft. Leah
3. Lost (Club Mix) - Sunlounger
4. Cygnes - Mr. Sam ft. Claude9
5. Out of the Sky (Kyau & Albert Mix) - Lange ft. Sarah Howells
6. Daydream (Lemon & Einar K Remix) - Markus Shulz
7. Still Alive (Armand Van Helden Mix) - Lisa Miskovsky

Running Time: 1 hr. 5 min. 27 sec.

No comments:

Post a Comment