Thursday, June 18, 2009

On the Other Hand...

So high school is over and done with,
and summer started for me.
i started out with going out and hunting for jobs with a friend.
so far its been pretty fun and lame at the same time.
(the lame part was just getting rejected, everything else was cool)

i've also enrolled in adv. figure drawing at concept design academy.
it's a great place, and i'm really enjoying my time spent around it
4 hours of figure drawing on friday nights,
and to back it up,
i'm starting to attend figure drawing workshops at nucleus in alhambra (three hours)!
i just had my first workshop there a couple hours ago.
(close to the end though my stomach started to ache and i could barely focus.
it's all good though!)

so i'll definitely have more figure drawing up at the very least!

1 comment:

  1. Woah Wilson! I didn't know you went to Nucleus fig drawing as well. I haven't been going there for the past few weeks, but still. You might have met my friend April there-- probably one of the few white girls there ;) Trippy small world isnt it? Say hi to her next time you guys meet.
    Anyway, see you around!

    ReplyDelete