Just thought it'd be nice for me to share some of the materials I usually use in my visual arts ventures. I didn't include paints because, well, I don't usually work with paints now...
- Hi-Tec Pens (o.5 Tip)
- Pentel R.S.V.P BK90 Fine
- Faber Castell PITT Artist Pen (Brush Tip)
- Micron/Staedtler Pigment Liners (0.3-0.5)
- Standard 0.5 Automatic Pencils
- Faber Castell Polychromes (Schwarz Black)
- General's Charcoal Pencils (2-4B)
- BW20 Dull Lavendar
- N1-7 Neutral Grays
- T3-5 Toner Grays
- Other Various Inks
- Standard 8.5" x 11" Copy Paper
- Beinfang Designer Series Graphics No. 360
- Canson Marker Pro Layout
- Canson Mi-Tientes
I should also try to get into using chisel tip pens... and Velum paper...
This also listed under the Materials tab on the side for reference besides this post. What do you guys usually use when working with traditional media?
Welcome to Entertainment Design @ Art Center - Hey everyone, Wilson here! As you can see the collaborative blog for our entertainment department is up now. We can use this blog for suggesting ideas and ...
6 years ago