Sunday, August 16, 2009

Entertainment Portfolio - Episode 2

Post number two, or episode 2 on my ACCD Ent. Portfolio.

I totally forgot about making a titleblock for my portfolio. When I finished putting together the thumbnails to look at, I realized i did so without the titleblock, one of the most important aspects to an Art Center portfolio. But I started that just now and I made the "Dororo" title using the pen tool in Illustrator. Now I just have to make the rest of the titleblock.


Still working on Hyakkimaru. But i did thumbnails of his face in a neutral 2 copic markers and a brush pen.

These were really fun and quick to do (less than 3 minutes each) but they let me figure out what kind of personalities can be achieved with which faces. I really like the first seven, but I'm especially digging number 1,3,5, and 6.

1 comment:

  1. Ugh... the color's off again for some reason. Gotta fix that.

    ReplyDelete