Monday, August 10, 2009

Thumbnails for Ent. Portfolio



First quick five minute thumbnails for Hyakkimaru, the one who was sold to demons by his father. In the live action movie the blade Hyakkimaru used to kill demons protruded from his left arm. I wanted his character to be covered as much as possible, but for that reason his left arm garnered more of that. More details about him later.



Some demon concepts.

I promised I'd get some up as soon as I get my hands on a scanner right? Too bad it's a scanner from work so it's not practical for me to upload my figure drawing stuff here...

Sketched with an office pen (except for the one done with brush pen), and arranged in Photoshop.

By the way, from this point on, this is where I really need critiques, as this is for my entrance portfolio into Art Center's Entertainment program. Many thanks!

More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment