Thursday, February 4, 2010

It's the Fourth

Meaning I have 8 days to finish up that portfolio if I continue to plan on turning it in to Art Center's admissions office on the 12th. I have six out of thirty four pages ready to print right now; making slow progress, but the pages are coming out better than I have hoped. Still gotta haul ass for a couple more days...

And... for a quick teaser...
Wait for it...
...
Ah ha!


Just because I'm so excited for the portfolio and wanted to share something. And update this blog. But wow this file took so damn long to upload. The original files are HUGE, but the .jpeg files are hefty alone too.

Also, on a much more stress-free note, I begin classes at Concept Design Academy again on the 6th! Taking Creature Design on Saturday mornings with Jerad S. Marantz, as well as Environment Design with Rodney Fuentebella the next morning. Anyone else with those classes, hit me up!

Eight days. Eight days.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck, I got mine finished and sent out just yesterday! Be sure to post the whole thing when you're done I can't wait to see it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wish i could be doin the same thing for my major-_-. so this is wut u were drawin in jpese class,hmm i see.I love drawin too but never thought of bein a pro artist. Only a cook =3

    ReplyDelete